New step 2020

Hye and assalamaualaikum, it's been awhile I'm not updating my blog. :)

It's been one year I've got my dream job. Alhamdulillah. Everything about my career are going well and of course, got some challenges and problems. One thing I discover about myself currently that I' like to write. Now also I'm on some project that related to writing (Hope everything gonna be ok, that's on another post).

Actually I bought this diary, to write everything about my feeling. It's soo therapeutic but unfortunately I lost it.

I'm thinking that I should this blog as medium to express my feeling and my thought about something that thinking of.

So I will re-arrange back this blog that suit for my current environment. All unnecessary post will not be deleted but I revert to draft. Such a kiddos hahaha.

Basically it's a new step starting from now.


Comments