Part of life

There just another part of life
My heart bout pounding loud 
To break the wall that obstruct me 
To be me
The rebellion in me about to blow
Please giving me chance to show the truth

I know it's just part of life 
And we can make it easier
But i just need some space 
To find myself
To be myself
To be better than yesterday
I stand still against the burden on me

You know this is the part of me
That I'll never gonna change 
I'm know I'm strong 
I'm know you dead wrong
I'm sorry, I know this is part of life

All this things was the mundane one
And all I do just monotonous 
Mistakes will always illuminate me
I try to resist it,and I know I can
The echoes in the hall are haunting me 
It's used to means something
Now it means nothing\

I know it's just part of life 
It's not hard to make it easier
And the space I got is miserable
To find my own way
To be the best person
To be motivated

It's all my fault, i shouldn't did that
I blame myself on this
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I will be better , to be better
All I can do is just shut my mouth
Can you forgive me?

Comments